Monday, December 22, 2008

Great change of scenery to take your dog for a walk

Announcing a new Meetup for The Austin Active Dog Meetup Group!

What: Off-leash Isle

When: January 3, 2009 10:00 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Start the New Year at this beautiful off-leash park with your fluffy best friends, recommended by Melissa Lesniak (Thank you Melissa!). This isle is a great place if your dog likes to swim or not. It's a short hike but if you want it to be longer you can go around more than once.
Check it out:

http://www.austinexplorer.com/Hiking/HikeDetails.aspx?HikeID=484

OK, so, last time I was not very clear on where to meet so this time I'll try my best and will also give you guys my cell phone # just in case. We will meet at the small park area by the parking lot. I will wait there for 15 minutes at 10:00AM. Then, I (and whoever is there at that time) will walk to the end of the isle on the right trail. I will wait there for another 15 minutes and then see what happens after that. If you can not find us, give me a call at (915) 383-3179.

It is a beautiful place and I'm sure our dog's will enjoy it.

Learn more here:
http://labs.meetup.com/146/calendar/9372175/

No comments:

Post a Comment